Electric hot plates are most important tools in laboratory, cytology, histology, pathology which are utilized to heat samples. In order to suit each application, these laboratory hot plates are designed in variety of size, temperature ranges and heating top materials. Hot plates with square, rectangular and round heating top are most widely used
- Round and rectangular shape.
- Chemical resistance and durable construction
- Excellence temperature uniformity
- It withstand up to 250 ⁰C
- Analogue and digital controls
- Heating the liquids