An environmental chamber, also called climatic chamber or climate chamber, is an enclosure used to test the effects of specified environmental conditions on biological items, industrial products, materials, and electronic devices and components
- Easy to set specimen.
- Pocket for printed material.
- Instrumentation integrated into the door
- Testing of the influence of humidity on the properties of textiles, building materials, plastics, composites, adhesives, metals, electronic components, etc. (special case ageing test)
- Storage of building material test specimens
- Incubation of fungal spores on plants under humidity
- Long-term stability testing cosmetics, the food industry.
- Photo stability tests in pharmaceutics in compliance with ICH guideline Q1B (temperature, humidity and light spectrum controlled)
- Growing of plants or seed (humidity controlled, possibly light spectrum)